Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Strong #LikeAGirl

2014 was my year of being a Badass. It was a personal goal that I am proud to say that I met, more often than not, especially at my gym, Living Lean.

I've made great strides in my physical health over the last several years, most significantly in the last 6 months. I am stronger. Leaner. And more confident in my body.

Perhaps it's the extra workout sessions...or the fact that I am now a group fitness trainer at Living Lean, but I can definitely see the difference.


I feel Strong. Strong #LikeAGirl. 


And that's what I want to continue striving for in 2015. To build strength...both in mind and body.

I invite you to join me in 2015...whether you can attend my classes at Living Lean on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (at 7:45 p.m.) or if you are making strides through your own fitness endeavors.

2015 will be a year of building strength.

Who's with me?


No comments:

Share via AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...